- An easy vegan Vietnamese-Style rice noodle bowl with a ginger and peanut dressing. The perfect speedy weekday meal in a bowl. Made with rice noodles, tofu, carrots, spring onions and fresh herbs.
Total cooking time: 20 minutes | Serves: 2 | Easy
For the bowl
- 100g thin rice noodles
- 250g firm tofu, patted dry and diced
- 150g small carrots, sliced
- 1-2 spring onions, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Fresh basil and sesame seeds for topping
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp salted peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 splash lime juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger (minced or grated)
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- Start by preparing your rice noodles according to packaging instructions and set aside.
- Add the oil to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the tofu and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, make the peanut dressing, by whisking together the ingredients until well blended.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with peanut dressing and top with sesame seeds.
What's Your Reaction?
Co-Founder of Veano