Roasted Cauliflower Wraps
An easy working from home lunch: vegan roasted cauliflower wraps with tahini sauce. We LOVE speedy, flavour packed recipes, and this one is an absolute banger! Oven roasted cauliflower, spinach, crispy curry chickpeas and the BEST tahini sauce – this combo is SO good you’ll want to make it every day. It’s also super easy to make and simply delicious.
Why roasted cauliflower?
If you’ve ever been underwhelmed by the flavour of cauliflower, you need to give this a try! Like sweet potatoes and some other vegetables, cauliflower develops lovely caramelised edges with a greater depth of flavour as it roasts in the oven.
Tahini is a Middle Eastern condiment and is made by grinding sesame seeds into a smooth paste. This creamy tahini sauce is not only super simple to make, it also adds lovely nutty and earthy spices to our wraps.
Why you’ll love these roasted cauliflower wraps:
Combination of flavours
The flavours in these roasted cauliflower wraps are exciting and incredibly comforting! The roasted chickpeas’ curry taste and grainy texture pairs well with the cauliflower’s nutty flavour. Combined with spinach, coriander and a mild tahini sauce – these wraps are a real explosion of flavour!
Packed with nutrients
As part of the legume family, chickpeas are incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. Additionally, the white beans add a great source of numerous micronutrients, including folate, magnesium, and vitamin B6. Cauliflower is also high in fiber, a good source of antioxidants and vitamin C.
These roasted cauliflower wraps require minimal effort and a handful of fresh ingredients, keeping your shopping list short! They’re also easy to prepare in advance and perfect for picnics.
Total cooking time: 35 minutes | Serves: 2 | Easy
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 100g baby spinach
- 4 tortilla wraps
For the curried chickpeas:
- 150g tinned chickpeas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp salt
For the tahini sauce:
1.5 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp water
1.5 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the cauliflower onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Toss until the pieces are evenly coated.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then spread on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. In a bowl, combine chickpeas, curry powder, olive oil and salt. Add the curried chickpeas to the same baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- In the meantime, make the tahini sauce by whisking together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Divide the tahini sauce between 4 wraps, then top with roasted cauliflower, chickpeas, baby spinach and coriander.
- Roll up and eat.
Did you make these roasted cauliflower wraps?
We absolutely love seeing your takes on our recipes! If you make our vegan roasted cauliflower wraps, tag us on Instagram as @weareveano. Also let us know how this recipe turns out for you in the comments.
Looking for more easy working from home lunch recipes?
If you like these roasted cauliflower wraps, check out the recipes below:
What's Your Reaction?
Co-Founder of Veano