As part of our 28-Day Vegan Challenge this Veganuary, we’re featuring four recipes of our favourite foodie and recipe creators! For our final week, we’re very excited to introduce you to Steph from @plant.steph and her incredibly tasty cheesy pumpkin pasta!
This pasta bowl is exactly what you need when craving a big bowl of comport food! Packed with flavour, super easy to make and ready in only 10 minutes.
Total cooking time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2 | Easy
- 200g tinned pumpkin (or pumpkin puree)
- 1 large garlic clove
- 30g vegan smoked cheese
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 150ml oat milk
- Salt and pepper
- 150g wholewheat pasta of choice
- Fresh rosemary to serve, optional
- In a high power blender, blitz together the sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- In a large pan, cook the pasta according to instructions. Meanwhile warm sauce up in a pan on a medium – low heat.
- Drain pasta and stir into the sauce. Portion out onto plates and enjoy! Yes it really is that easy.
My name is Stephanie, but please call me Steph. Im 23 years old, and a proud vegan for 6 years (vegetarian for 10). I studied Nutrition at university – meaning I am an Accredited Nutritionist! I also have a passion for baking, cooking and eating any yummy vegan food I can get my hands on.
What's Your Reaction?
Co-Founder of Veano